If you or a loved one has been injured in Muncie due to someone else’s negligence or misconduct, you need an experienced personal injury attorney who will fight for the full compensation you need. The Muncie personal injury lawyers at Craig, Kelley & Faultless, LLC are strong advocates for injured people in Indiana.
Our personal injury lawyers help those who are struggling to move forward after severe injuries have upended their lives. We fight for justice and full compensation for our clients. If you have been injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault, you may be dealing with financial stress. You may have missed work and accumulated a stack of medical bills. You may have debilitating injuries that have left you unable to return to your job.
The compassionate injury attorneys at Craig, Kelley & Faultless, LLC will fight tirelessly for full and fair compensation. Our mission is to help you regain financial stability, pay your medical expenses, and get your life back on track. Our Muncie injury lawyers are experienced negotiators and are successful in settling most cases without going to trial. However, we are not afraid to take your case to trial if the insurance company refuses to offer you a fair settlement. Our legal team at Craig, Kelley & Faultless, LLC includes skilled trial lawyers who know how to present the evidence of your case to a judge and jury in the most effective way possible.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident in Muncie, call us toll-free at (800) 746-0226 to schedule a free consultation to review the details of your accident and explore your legal options. We know that money is typically tight following a serious accident. We handle personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. Our attorneys do not receive a legal fee unless we secure a settlement or verdict for you.
How Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Help Me in Muncie, IN?
Were you hurt in an accident in Muncie due to someone’s negligence or recklessness? You need to know that insurance companies do not have your best interests at heart. Insurance companies are businesses, so they are looking to protect their bottom line. Insurers are going to try to pay the smallest settlement possible. This is an important reason why you should seek the guidance of a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after your accident. An experienced Muncie personal injury lawyer can help you take the necessary steps to move forward after a serious injury.
Below are five ways the Indiana personal injury lawyers at Craig, Kelley & Faultless, LLC can help with your claim:
- Determine liability. After carefully reviewing the evidence surrounding your accident, a lawyer can determine which individual or business is responsible for causing your accident. By identifying all the potentially liable parties, an experienced Muncie personal injury lawyer can place you in the best position to secure the maximum compensation available.
- Help file your claim. Filing an injury claim after an accident can be complicated and confusing. You may not know where to begin. An experienced personal injury attorney will help you file your claim in a timely manner.
- Gather evidence. Evidence needs to be collected to prove that a party’s negligent actions or inactions caused your injuries. Craig, Kelley & Faultless will investigate the facts of your case and gather evidence to support your claims against all liable parties. Your lawyer may work with investigators and accident reconstruction specialists and use the discovery process to collect evidence from all parties involved in the case.
- Negotiate a settlement. The majority of personal injury claims are settled with the insurance company out of court. Insurers frequently try to make low-ball offers to settle claims. The amount of the settlement will be determined by the severity of your injuries, the insurance policies available to provide compensation and the experience of the attorney who negotiates on your behalf. This is why is important to select an experienced Muncie personal injury lawyer to represent you.
- Fight for you in court. Your case may come down to arguing in front of a judge and jury. The Muncie trial lawyers at Craig, Kelley & Faultless know how to present your story in a way the jury can understand and empathize with.
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Muncie, you should seek legal guidance from a qualified Muncie lawyer at Craig, Kelley & Faultless, LLC as soon as possible. Don’t provide any statements to an insurance company or anyone else involved in the accident before first getting in touch with one of our skilled attorneys. Don’t accept a settlement offer without first having a lawyer review it.
Common Causes of Personal Injuries
Common causes of personal injuries in Muncie and throughout Delaware County, Indiana include:
Craig, Kelley & Faultless, LLC represents clients in all of the above types of injury cases. Our experienced Muncie personal injury attorneys provide clients with the individual attention and compassion their personal injury case requires. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you won’t owe us a dime unless we secure compensation for you.
Do I Have the Legal Right to Compensation?
When you bring your personal injury case to Craig, Kelley & Faultless, LLC, we will thoroughly review the facts of your accident and determine all the damages you are owed. Our Muncie personal injury lawyers help accident victims pursue compensation for their injuries, including:
- Medical expenses (past and future)
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Property damage
- Funeral and burial expenses in wrongful death cases
- Punitive damages
If you have questions regarding the types of compensation you may be eligible to seek as part of a personal injury claim, speak with the experienced injury lawyers at Craig, Kelley & Faultless, LLC by calling 888-673-7275.
About Muncie, IN
Located in Delaware County in the east central portion of the state of Indiana, Muncie has a population of 68,589, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. Muncie is home to Ball State University, a public research university with an enrollment of about 22,000.
Law Enforcement Serving Muncie, IN
If you were involved in an auto accident in Muncie or elsewhere in Delaware County, it is important that you promptly report the accident to the police or sheriff’s department and wait at the scene for a law enforcement officer to arrive. You should be able to obtain a copy of your crash report within several days after it occurs. The law enforcement agency that responded to your accident should be able to provide the report. Muncie law enforcement agencies include:
Muncie Police Department
300 N High St #215
Muncie, IN 47305
Delaware County Sheriff
100 W Washington St
Muncie, IN 47305
Indiana State Police
9022 S. State Road 67
Pendleton, IN 46064
Hospitals Serving Muncie, IN
If you’ve been seriously injured in a car accident, truck accident or other type of personal injury accident, you may be taken by ambulance for emergency medical treatment at an area hospital. In the Muncie area, hospitals include:
2401 W University Avenue
Muncie, IN 47303
Community Hospital Anderson
1515 N Madison Ave
Anderson, IN 46011
AMG Specialty Hospital
2401 W University Ave 5th Floor
Muncie, IN 47303
If you do not require emergency medical care, you still should seek a doctor’s evaluation as soon as possible. A trained medical professional may diagnose injuries that are not immediately apparent, such as a concussion, which is a mild brain injury. You will need medical records describing your injuries for a potential legal claim in the future.
Courts in Muncie, IN
Delaware County comprises the 15th judicial court of the State of Indiana. The Circuit Court has jurisdiction over civil cases such as personal injury claims.
Delaware County Circuit Court
100 W Washington St
Muncie, IN 47305
Dedicated Muncie, IN Personal Injury Attorneys
The personal injury lawyers at Craig, Kelley & Faultless, LLC have decades of experienced representing people in Muncie and throughout Indiana who have been injured due to the negligence or recklessness of others.
If you have been injured in an accident in Muncie, our dedicated attorneys will fight tirelessly for the justice and compensation to help you rebuild your life and move forward. Call us today at (800) 746-0226 to speak with an attorney during a free initial consultation.