Helping Premise Liability Victims Throughout Indiana for More than 26 Years
Any kind of injury can disrupt your life. Rapidly accruing medical bills and missed work can impact your family’s financial stability, and the emotional toll may be immeasurable. But you may be entitled to damages if your injuries were caused by another person’s carelessness or negligence.
At Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC, we put decades of experience to work for clients seeking help from premises liability lawyers in Indiana. We handle claims for injuries, such as ones related to slip and fall, sustained in accidents resulting from various unsafe situations, including dangerous surfaces, defective lighting, hazardous conditions, and negligent security.
Property Owners Are Liable and Must Maintain Their Property
All property owners have a responsibility to maintain a reasonably safe property for guests and patrons. When they fail to do so and someone is injured or killed because of their negligence or carelessness, they can be sued on the grounds of premise liability. Premises liability lawyers in Batesville, IN can help you if you or a loved one has been injured on the unsafe properties of another individual or company.
All sorts of accidents can occur on a property that is unsafe, but some of the most common include:
- Slip and fall accidents. When floors are left wet and someone falls, the injuries can be serious and the owner held responsible.
- Pool injuries. Pool owners must make sure pools are covered, fenced in and properly maintained.
- Dog or animal bites. Animal owners have a responsibility to make sure their animals do not harm people who are invited onto the property.
- Poor security. When a place of business fails to provide (or attempt to provide) their patrons with security, and one of the patrons is robbed, assaulted, or harmed on the premises, the business may be held liable.
Immediate Response from a Slip and Fall Lawyers in Indianapolis
The most common slip and fall cases stem from ones that occur when someone slips, trips or falls as a result of a dangerous or hazardous condition on someone else’s property.
Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC has handled numerous cases involving injuries sustained at restaurants, supermarkets, shopping malls, and other’s homes. You may have a case if your injury was caused by
- Water, ice or snow
- Poor lighting
- Abrupt changes in flooring surfaces or uneven sidewalks
- Hidden hazards like an obscured hole in the ground.
The fact that you were injured in a slip and fall accident does not necessarily mean that someone else is legally responsible. Contacting a skilled personal injury lawyer in Indiana immediately is the best first step to determine whether you have a case. One of our slip and fall attorneys meets with you face-to-face to evaluate your circumstances and put your claim in motion without delay.
Our Indianapolis Slip and Fall Attorneys Handle Complex Claims with Care
Premises liability claims can also arise from injuries or accidents that occur because of:
- Improperly maintained equipment.
- Lack of supervision during swimming or other recreational activities.
- Failure of security cameras or personnel to prevent a personal attack.
In any personal injury situation, do not sign anything with an insurance company before you talk to an attorney. At Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC, we ensure that your rights are protected and we fight to get you fair compensation for your injury.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Diligent Indianapolis Premises Liability Attorneys Today
If you are injured, we can help. Call us today at 888-673-7275 to speak with an attorney or paralegal for free or contact Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC online. We have several satellite offices and meeting locations. We serve clients in Batesville, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Anderson, Muncie and Lafayette, Indiana. We’ll gladly set up an appointment at a location convenient to you or in your home.