From mere bumps and bruises to life-threatening car accidents, a sudden injury can change your life and the lives of those close to you. When an injury occurs because of the negligence of another person or entity, you should consider filing a claim for personal injury in Indiana.
Financial compensation from your claim can help you pay for the following things:
- Medical bills. This can include reimbursement for medical care that you’ve received as well as compensation for future care you need because of the accident.
- Wages lost. Reimbursement for any wages lost or affected because of the accident.
- Property damage. You may be reimbursed for any property that was damaged during the accident.
- Loss of enjoyment. When the accident or injuries from your accident affect your everyday hobbies you may receive “loss of enjoyment” damages from your claim.
- Emotional distress. If you suffer from serious psychological trauma as a result of the accident, you may be compensated for it in your claim.
- Loss of consortium. This is only considered if the injuries negatively affect your relationship with your spouse.
The first step towards filing a claim is to speak with the Indiana injury attorneys at Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC. They can help you determine if in fact you have a case. Contact them today for a free consultation.