Indiana Personal Injury Lawyers
Injuries can happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time. From a sudden and unexpected encounter with an aggressive dog to a serious car accident with injuries, unforeseen circumstances can change your life and your family’s in the blink of an eye. At such times, you need someone with proven experience whose guidance you can trust.
Indiana Personal Injury Lawyer
Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC responds to your needs, promptly, anywhere in Indiana, after a serious accident. We represent injured victims in Indianapolis, Batesville, Fort Wayne, South Bend, and throughout the state.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Indiana
The goal of a personal injury claim is to hold people or entities responsible for mistakes that have affected the health and well-being of others. If you have been seriously injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, Indiana law is on your side. Unfortunately, insurance companies often stand in the way of full compensation when claims for compensation are made. You will be less likely to receive a fair settlement that reflects the extent of your losses if you try to deal with an insurance company on your own.
The Indianapolis injury lawyers with Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC know how difficult it can be for the average person to get a vehicle repaired, or keep the medical bills paid when you have lost income in the aftermath of a serious accident. You may even be dealing with funeral expenses and grief if you have lost a loved one and are facing a wrongful death claim. Let us deal with the insurance companies so that you can focus on your family and your recovery. We fight for your rights against insurance companies with the resources and experience we have built in more than 30 years of personal injury practice.
Why You Should Hire Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC
Our personal injury lawyers have been awarded the Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® Rating and 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating for the quality of service we provide to our clients. We have extensive experience handling personal injury claims and make it a priority to keep our clients informed of the progress our lawyers are making in your case. Our lawyers are both skilled negotiators and aggressive litigators whose results speak for themselves.
You will have the benefit of a dedicated team of professionals working on your behalf. We provide our clients with our personal cell phone numbers so you can reach us if you have questions. We treat clients with compassion, courtesy and attentive respect, as we would want to be treated.
The following are some of the steps that our legal team will take if we are handling your personal injury claim:
- Perform a comprehensive, independent investigation of the accident to determine its cause and identify all the potentially responsible parties, including third parties such as manufacturers of unsafe products and defective auto components;
- Examine all potential sources of insurance coverage carried by the at-fault parties;
- Consult with traffic reconstruction specialists, medical experts, product safety engineers and life-care planners to pinpoint the cause of your accident, the effect of your injury on your life and the extent of your present and future medical expenses and other losses;
- Handle all dealings with insurance adjusters and insurance lawyers, including tenacious negotiations for a full settlement;
- Prepare the claim for court, if necessary, including producing evidence of your injuries resulting from negligence;
- Resolve any health care liens on your monetary settlement to allow you to receive the maximum amount possible.
We are sensitive to the fact that money is often very tight if you have been out of work because of an injury and been unable to produce income. At Craig, Kelley & Faultless, LLC, we do not charge any fees upfront. We do not expect payment unless we are successful in obtaining compensation for you through an insurance settlement or jury verdict. If we obtain a recovery for you, we receive a portion of that to cover our legal fee and expenses.
Common Types of Personal Injury Accidents
We have extensive experience handling a range of personal injury matters including:
As vehicle accident attorneys, we have handled countless injury claims resulting from motor vehicle accidents, including:
Indiana reported more than 200,000 traffic accidents that cause injury or property damage in 2014. There were more than 700 fatal collisions and a fourth of them were speed related. Many of the injuries and deaths were preventable accidents caused by a motorist’s negligence.
700 fatal collisions
1/4 speed related
If you are involved in any type of vehicle accident caused by another driver, here are three steps that you should take.
- You should report the accident to the police and wait at the scene of the accident for the police to arrive. A police report documenting an accident is important to have when making a claim. Do not let another driver talk you out of contacting the police.
- If you are injured, you should get a medical examination. Inform the doctor that you have been in an accident and describe what happened. Some injuries such as concussions may not be immediately obvious after an accident, but can be serious. A doctor’s assessment of your injuries is important to establishing that an accident caused your injuries.
- Do not give a recorded statement or sign any release presented by an insurance company representing an at-fault driver until you have consulted with an experienced attorney. Take advantage of a free consultation with a knowledgeable Indiana attorney about your personal injury accident. An experienced personal injury attorney will be able to assess whether a settlement offer is reasonable based on the facts of the case. Have the lawyer review the offer that you have received and discuss whether it appears to be fair. Insurance companies often will make a quick lowball offer to settle a claim, but these offers rarely reflect the full value of the case.